By Tom Howe, Paul Kimmel, Russ Mullen, Thomas Howe
Entry 2002 improvement Unleashed offers the skilled entry consumer info wanted for high-end firm functions. This contains either Jet engine multi-user purposes and SQL Server company purposes. This publication will advance their present entry wisdom and circulation them to a pro point of improvement. Written by means of revered entry pros, this booklet also will supply readers actual international examples for his or her enterprise strategies and recommendation from years of operating event. issues contain: database layout, information entry, VBA, entry Client/Server, consumer interfaces, interoperability, multi-user matters, and net publishing with entry.
Read Online or Download Access 2002 Development Unleashed PDF
Best databases books
Learn tips to construct and continue facts safeguard configurations with real-life, functional examples.
• comprehend the necessities and elements of Oracle info Guard;
• Configure your information safeguard surroundings utilizing useful examples;
• locate suggestions to the commonest real-world information defend issues;
• committed chapters for information safeguard top practices and knowledge protect patching;
• See how facts shield is built-in with the present Oracle database cluster and backup environment;
• a simple to learn, accomplished advisor with transparent, step by step instructions.
Data safeguard is the excessive availability, catastrophe restoration and knowledge replication answer for Oracle Databases.
With the massive progress of knowledge safeguard it’s getting more durable to come across an Oracle DBA no longer facing facts safeguard. given that it’s a typical DBA job to supply excessive availability of databases, information protect is a must-know subject for each Oracle Database Administrator.
Oracle facts protect 11g R2 Beginner's management advisor is a pragmatic advisor that offers the entire info it is important to configure and preserve facts safeguard. This booklet will exhibit you what information protect can fairly do.
By following the sensible examples during this publication, you’ll discover ways to organize your information shield dealer, the administration framework for info shield configurations. research and enforce various information safety modes, practice position transitions among databases (switchover and failover) and configure energetic info safeguard. subsequent, we are going to dive into the gains of photograph Standby.
The ebook progresses into taking a look at information defend configuration with different Oracle items (such as EM, RAC, and RMAN) and patch databases in info Guard.
The ultimate chapters will disguise regularly encountered info protect matters and information shield most sensible practices, that are vitally important to make a knowledge protect configuration ideal and take greatest benefit of facts defend properties.
What you'll examine from this book
• enforce information defend most sensible practices;
• manage actual and logical standby databases to construct information defend configurations;
• Configure and use facts safeguard dealer for a neater and extra accomplished administration of information Guard;
• layout configurations with diverse info safeguard levels;
• practice switchover and failover operations;
• Use energetic info shield and picture Standby beneficial properties to entry standby databases in read-only and read-write modes;
• combine facts defend with RAC, RMAN, and firm supervisor 12c Cloud Control;
• Patch Oracle Databases in a knowledge safeguard environment;
• take care of the commonest information defend issues;
• Configure cascade standby databases, compression, and cross-platform implementation.
Using real-world examples and hands-on initiatives, Oracle info defend 11g R2 Beginner's management advisor provide you with a superb origin in Oracle information shield. it's been designed to educate you every thing you must comprehend to effectively create and function info defend environments with greatest flexibility, compatibility, and effectiveness.
Who this ebook is written for
If you're an Oracle database administrator who desires to configure and administer info shield configurations, then Oracle facts safeguard 11g R2 Beginner's management consultant is for you.
With a easy knowing of Oracle database management, you’ll have the capacity to simply stick to the e-book.
Written via Lotus insiders, this e-book offers a realistic consultant to every of the real good points and improvements brought in Notes/Domino 7. it really is perfect for directors and builders operating with any model of Lotus Notes/Domino who desire the low-down on how you can effectively utilize the 7.
For any Microsoft workplace person acquainted with note, Excel, PowerPoint, entry, or Outlook, this ebook offers tutorials at the instruments and methods that automate those courses for elevated productiveness. every one lesson contains directions and a downloadable dossier on which to check the VBA macros and approaches supplied.
- Oracle 9i. Application Developers Guide - Large Objects (LOBs) using COBOL (Pro COBOL)
- Fixing Access annoyances : how to fix the most annoying things about your favorite database
- Rogue Oracle
- Expert Oracle, Signature Edition Programming Techniques and Solutions for Oracle 7.3 through 8.1.7
- Microsoft Office Access 2003: The Complete Reference (Osborne Complete Reference Series)
- Access 2007 Forms and Reports For Dummies
Extra resources for Access 2002 Development Unleashed
User groups can be a huge benefit here. Testing Testing involves verifying basic functionality to catch bugs, and also ensuring that the application meets the agreed upon requirements. There are several kinds of testing to Planning the Development Process CHAPTER 2 37 perform throughout the development process: unit, application, configuration, and installation testing. Part of the design plan will include a test plan that identifies, at least in general, overall testing procedures. Unit Testing What should you test?
Web Publishing with Access 2002,” Part VIII, digs deeply into using Access 2002 on the Internet. Since Access 2002 has embraced the Internet, we decided to really drill down into the topic with coverage on how to create dynamic Web sites powered by Access 2002 and a review of the new tools in Office 2002 that make Internet development easier. Appendix A, “References for Further Reading,” directs you to books and online sites where you’ll find valuable information to supplement what you learn in this book.
It will also reduce problems that can occur when changes are made by multiple developers. 2 If you do not use some sort of source code control, then proper archival procedures are even more important. To create a release, take a successful build and make an installation package. This might be as simple as zipping up the front-end MDB, or as complex as using the Office 2000 Developer’s Edition installation tool to create a professional installation script. In either case, the release should be tested on several representative PCs to verify that it will work cleanly.
Access 2002 Development Unleashed by Tom Howe, Paul Kimmel, Russ Mullen, Thomas Howe