By H. C. Dung, Curtis P. Clogston, Joeming W Dunn
Read or Download Acupuncture: An Anatomical Approach PDF
Similar dermatology books
Utilizing a pragmatic and problem-focused procedure, this up-to-date, full-color moment version of Mild-to-Moderate Psoriasis equips dermatologists, internists, relations practitioners, and citizens with a state of the art advisor to the scientific administration of mild-to-moderate psoriasis. Written through a global workforce of key opinion leaders, this source explores new remedies for the situation and offers clinicians with up to date administration suggestions for maximum sufferer administration.
A booklet which surveys the area of the surface and its microflora, in healthiness and affliction, and in animals in addition to guy. The strategy is basically an ecological one, relocating from the actual and chemical houses of the outside as a microbial habitat, via a attention of a few of the significant teams of microorganisms linked to it, to an account of the complicated institutions among those microorganisms.
It is a 3-in-1 reference booklet. It offers a whole scientific dictionary protecting hundreds of thousands of phrases and expressions in terms of hirsutism. It additionally offers vast lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it offers details to clients on tips to replace their wisdom utilizing a number of web assets.
- Aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery: solving complications and avoiding unfavorable results
- The Official Patient's Sourcebook on Scabies: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age
- Laser Surgery
- Principles and Practices in Cutaneous Laser Surgery (Basic and Clinical Dermatology)
- A Medical History of Skin: Scratching the Surface
Extra resources for Acupuncture: An Anatomical Approach
19. Golden R, Doull J, Waddell W, Mandel J. Potential human cancer risks from exposure to PCBs: a tale of two evaluations. Crit Rev Toxicol 2003; 33: 543–80. 20. Schreider J, Barrow C, Birchfield N, et al. Enhancing the credibility of decisions based on scientific conclusions: transparency is imperative. Toxicol Sci 2010; 116: 5–7. 21. Wandall B, Hansson S, Rudén C. Bias in toxicology. Arch Toxicol 2007; 81: 605–17. 22. Centre for Evidence Based Medicine. Oxford Centre for Evidence-based Medicine – Levels of Evidence (March 2009).
40. Hoffmann S, Saliner AG, Patlewicz G, et al. A feasibility study developing an integrated testing strategy assessing skin irritation potential of chemicals. Toxicol Lett 2008; 180: 9–20. 41. Draize JH, Woodard G, Clavery HO. Methods for the study of irritation and toxicity of substances applied topically to the skin and mucous membranes. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 1944; 82: 377–90. 42. OECD. OECD Guideline for Testing of Chemicals No. 404: Acute Dermal Irritation/Corrosion. Paris: Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, 2002: 1–13.
1 Data informing human skin irritation potential. Abbreviations: MW, molecular weight; WS, water solubility; VP, vapor pressure; Kow, octanol–water partition coefficient. to be improved (40). Nevertheless, the chemical structure as listed under the physicochemical data might be informative when studying mechanistic issues. Obviously, some subcategories will provide much more information than others. For example, human patch test data will be considered of higher human relevance and thus of greater value than data from in vivo or in vitro tests.
Acupuncture: An Anatomical Approach by H. C. Dung, Curtis P. Clogston, Joeming W Dunn